Clarity4D is a combination of personality profiling and development programmes for the individual, partners, teams and corporations.
FOR THE INDIVIDUAL
Each individual will have a personal report which is simple to understand,affordable, gives a global language of C O L O U R and is effective in terms of:
- Understanding more about self, both strengths and weaknesses.
- Understanding more about others who may have different preferences, expectations and desires.
- Better understanding of the behaviours expected of them to meet the requirements of different situations – both work based and in their personal lives.
- Being better able to blend their preferences with those of others for improved individual relationships, team dynamics, communication, harmony,effectiveness and sales performance.
- Identifying how personal influence can be enhanced by meeting others needs.
- Having a framework, a common language, on which to base their interactions.
FOR CLIENT ORGANISATIONS
Simplicity: there are many psychometric models on the market that offer in depth psychological profiles, and which can be too deep and complicated for many people to apply to their behaviour and communication style. Clarity4D was designed to be understood easily by individuals and teams.
Affordability: the aim is that all levels of staff should be profiled so that the messages can be cascaded throughout the whole organisation, rather than a select few teams.
Global: the system is online and designed to be easily accessible for delegates to complete the 20 questions and creates a language of C O L O U R
Effective: the delegates are asked to complete the questionnaire with an “instinctive” hat rather than a “work”hat. This allows them to understand how they need to adapt their communication style to meet the needs of other individuals and work situations.The profiles are also designed to be a self-coaching tool, to be used in appraisals and on-going learning and development. The profiles can be used in workshops for leadership and management development in the following areas:
- Personal Development
- Team Development
- Sales Training
- Senior Management Strategy Meetings
- Culture Change
- Leadership and Management Development