19/03/2015 08:30 to 19/03/2015 13:30
Cape Town Chamber of Commerce
Cape Town, South Africa
This course is aligned to Unit standard: 10323
This comprehensive half day workshop is very effective for those who are involved in outbound sales. It is suitable for Sales staff who rely on the telephone for sales and Telesales personnel.
Learners will acquire fundamental, usable skills that will help them improve their telesales. They will learn how to become a confident presenter on the telephone and increase their performance and sales.
The workshop covers the following:
- Understanding strengths and capitalizing upon them.
- Starting a call with confidence.
- Getting through the ‘gate-keepers’.
- Gathering information from the customer.
- Presenting effectively to the customer.
- Dealing with conflict on the telephone.
- Responding to negative responses.
- Closing a sale or securing the deal.
- Cross-selling products
- Using your voice to maximum effect.
- Tips on increasing your confidence on the telephone.