Client care and Sales Techniques
23/07/2015 08:30 to 23/07/2015 16:30
Cape Town Chamber of Commerce
Cape Town, South Africa
Aligned to Unit Standard 7789
This workshop can be adapted to include sales and/or assertive communication skills
The workshop covers:
- The concept of the customer as a source of revenue for the business and therefore the source of salaries
- The impact on the organisation and on oneself or losing regular customer business
- Possible ways that customers react to poor service
- Methods to satisfy irate customers and deal correctly with customer complaints
- Describing information that may not be given to the customer and explain the reason for confidentiality
- Customer complaints and customer feedback
- Anticipating customer needs
Analysing yourself as a salesperson.
The 10 most important aspects of professional selling:
- Finding the business.
- Existing customers
- New customers
- Rules of selling
And on the phone...
- Understanding your strengths and capitalising upon them.
- Starting a call with confidence.
- Getting through the ‘gate-keepers’.
- Gathering information from the customer.
- Dealing with conflict on the telephone.
- Responding to negative responses.
- Closing a sale or securing the deal.
- Using your voice to maximum effect.
- Tips on increasing your confidence on the telephone.
Negotiation tips, techniques and principles
- Influencing, Persuasion and Negotiation
- Being Assertive
- Obtain commitment
- Handling conflict
- Responding to criticism