13/01/2016 08:30 to 13/01/2016 16:30
CorporateWise Events - CT
- Why we get angry and the role of anger in our lives.
- Our core beliefs
- The impact we have on others and the ripple effect
- The four causes of anger
- Behavioural goals
- Conflict styles
- Types of Power
- Exploding and Imploding
- Substitutes for anger
- Using anger in a positive manner
- Steps to controlling anger
- Six ways to resolve conflict
- Relaxing and cognitive restructuring
- The golden rules of anger management
- Relaxation exercises
This course covers the following:
- Understanding the causes of conflict
- Different types of conflict
- Conflict provoking behaviour
- How to stay calm in conflict situations
- The symptoms and reactions of conflict
- Understand your personal conflict style and how to deal with it
- Interpreting non vocal cues
- Communication skills – understanding assertive communication
- Breaking barriers and preventing conflict etc.
- Conflict and culture
We don't just train - we inspire
Learning shouldn’t be something employees have to do. It should be something they want to do.The primary objective of our training is to ensure that the knowledge acquired is applied successfully, adding real value and making a visible difference to work performance in the business environment. Our workshops are outcomes based and our approach to learning encompasses all learning styles- oral, aural and kinaesthetic, so that all participants can benefit. We incorporate: role play, open discussions, exercises, games, video clips to name a few.
Participants are given real life examples and scenarios to ensure that they will be able to transfer this knowledge back to the workplace.
Our unique Microlearning platform, provides short, smart and focused instructional bursts that put learning into realistic performance contexts for greater retention and application in the workplace. These, delivered on a monthly basis, will help to reinforce the workshop learning and enhance the knowledge transfer to the workplace. This post-course platform includes:
- key-point reminders and tips
- short engaging videos
- useful articles
- quick and targeted assessments
Delegates have full contact to our family of facilitators online, via email or telephonically should they have any queries theory covered during the course at any time following the course, ensuring a quick turnaround on responses.